So I have been crazy over this piece of music Gabriel's Oboe because of a korean drama about a great but eccentric maestro like a year ago. then today i missed yo-yo ma's concert in harvard - and i decided i shall have my own yo-yo ma's concert on youtube, and found his version of Gabriel's Oboe on youtube.
then i found Sarah Brightman's cover of the instrumental piece.
Nella Fantasia
Translated lyrics: In my imagination I see a fair world, Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there. I dream of souls that are always free, Like the clouds that fly, Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
In my imagination I see a bright world, Even the night is less dark there. I dream of souls that are always free, Like clouds that fly.
In my imagination there exists a warm wind, That breathes on the cities, like a friend. I dream of souls that are always free, Like clouds that fly, Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.