ramblings. again. at midnight.
- 수요일, 2월 23, 2011 -
So. I thought I had it all balanced. I realized my system is just a wee bit flawed. I'm so tired.
The work is catching up on me, and with my lack of things to look forward to, or unwind and relax, my productivity tends to plummet as I get distracted. Weird. The kind of motivation that I need. After all, I love what I'm learning, things are new, and they just seem to fit together and match my inquisition. Maybe its the amount and the speed at which its going. I realised, to survive, I don't have the luxury to get deep understanding - time and learning; and Pierre Bourdieu. Don't we love smart Frenchman who philosophizes in their romantic fashion?
I need my dose of some lame, senseless, feel-good show - just so I can believe that the world is warm and cosy amid these dull and dreadful wintry land where most people are really, just as cold as the weather.
< 13:10 >