at 1240am.
- 목요일, 2월 10, 2011 -
So here I am, procrastinating.
I have two critiques due tomorrow midnight - but my lessons the entire day disallow me to work on them tomorrow, not to mention cookie baking with lixiang tomorrow.
Plus an essay, a problem set, another 2 critiques, and a bunch of proposals that I need to review (I know, why did I go and volunteer for that?!), due next week, and mountains of readings - backlog, current and future (gasp!). I'm kind of stressed, but I can't really feel the stress. It presents itself in the form of insomnia, and this deep sense of restlessness that I have to get going, keep doing and don't stop.
I had, like, two cups of coffee today, and the third at about 1030pm. I think I completed about 85% of one critique and at the 20% mark for the other. Need to complete readings for tomorrow's classes since I had been swimming through classes this week without doing the readings.
The temperature looks like its dipping, and the thin ice over the ground would mark my 3rd or is-it-4th fall tomorrow since Monday this week.
-I'm not complaining I'm not complaining - repeat chant 100 times, no wait, 1000 000 times.
Ok I'm nearly convinced.
Done procrastinating. Time to get that second critique up and going before I sleep.
Then wake at approx 630am to get some readings done. - I have never learnt how to swim successfully anyway.
< 13:37 >