Had a fun day yesterday!
Talking to yiteng and ger makes my facial muscles ache. They derive pleasure from laming around ABOUT me. They ganged up against me [so not fair]. And they are the lame ones [so NOT me!] like how teng has the ability to link 与时代并进with ny school song [and attempted to sing the verse], to come up with life science jokes, like how ger pinch this red cushion and said it’s a rbc [cheers! Fellow life sciencers!], or how both of them were in cahoots and told me how its really fun to have dates in library or to take wedding photos in library. Im still amazed that there are people who took wedding photos in nus science library [I still cant believe it, ger.] anyway im sure you girls will miss me when you are in
The dinner with the viet trip ppl went on just fine! But I realize im not really on the same frequency as them, and im training my ability to small talk and socialize. In about 14hours’ time I will be with them for 14days. Lar dee darrrrr..
So im done packing [I think] and my room looks neater [I can actually see my table now!] for some reasons I still feel as if there’s a lot of loose ends left untied. What to do what to do?
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.