showered too late. now im waiting for my hair to dry because im too lazy to crack my hair. And because today was just shopping, eating and mugging, its quite relaxing [boring]. It feels as if, at certain moments of the day, my production of IL-1, IL-2, IL-4, and whichever ILs plus TNFα was going to overwhelm me and I will slip into shock.
But well, I was overwhelmed by irregular melatonin/serotonin [which should cause vasoconstriction] = finalement j’ai dormi. The lack of activity caused my blood to flow oh-so-sluggishly, which may just prompt random formation of fibrin with insufficient plasmin and I might just get DVT. But then again, walking towards the cupboard with biscuits and cookies should be enough activity to get my blood moving.
And if I do hyperventilate due to excessive amount of stress [which also results in lower t-cell count and less responsiveness to mitogens], I will make sure I hyperventilate into a paper bag, to prevent excessive loss of CO2 which will lead to respiratory alkalosis.
Or perhaps I suddenly develop an acute allergy reaction to paper and ink, and I will suddenly find a valid reason to inform examiners that I cant be there for immuno exam. They will understand perfectly. Seeing how the allergen will be right on my desk and they don’t permit laptops, I might just start having asthma or dermatitis or whatever.
Ok im crapping. I just need an outlet, that extra boost for the last 3 days to the race.
Or perhaps im overdosing on caffeine that’s why theres this increase in heart rate which my parasympathetic nerve is attempting to control.
Oscar WildeI am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.